Avada is one of the top-selling WordPress themes in the ThemeForest marketplace, with around 1500+ sales every week. This theme is always the #1...
Bridge WordPress Theme Review – Read This Before Buying
Is Bridge a good theme? With over 193,282 sales, the answer is a resounding yes. Not only that, but this WordPress theme also has 4.77 / 5-star ratings out of 6,610 reviews from worldwide customers.
But the question is, how good is the Bridge WordPress theme compared to other popular WordPress themes like Avada? Let’s find out in this article.
Basic Information of Bridge WordPress Theme:
- Theme Category: Creative
- Last Update: 4 November 2022
- Published: 3 April 2014
- Gutenberg Optimized: Yes
- High Resolution: Yes
- Widget Ready: Yes
- Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Compatible With: Block Editor, Elementor, Events Calendar, WooCommerce 6.x.x, WPBakery Page Builder, WPML
- Software Version: From WordPress 4.9.x to WordPress 6.0.x,
- Files Included: PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Columns: 4+
- Documentation: Well Documented
Critical Bridge WordPress Theme Information:
- Mobile Responsive: Yes
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO): Yes
- Multiple Demos Included: Yes
- License: Regular. No extended license.
- Price: $69
- Website Loading Speed: 75% (GT Metrix Performance Score)
The bridge theme is developed, maintained, and supported by Qode Interactive. They have 15 items on ThemeForest Marketplace with a total of 223,212 sales and 9179 ratings has an average of 4+ star ratings.
They have a very responsible support team available on weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM. Their average support time is 24 hours. Their mode of support is via tickets.
They also have online documentation, a Help Center with FAQ sections, and video tutorials.
The Bridge Theme is their featured item – most loved by people all over the world for its beautiful design and customization options. More on this is below.
Bridge Theme Specifications:
The bridge is a modern creative WordPress theme with more than 600+ demos, which means you can create 600 different websites by purchasing a single theme. This is a great option for developers, but the rest becomes superfluous if you are looking for just one perfect demo.
The most common complaint people have regarding such multi-demo websites is that the extra unnecessary features make their website bloat and affect the loading speed. There are many chances that HTTP requests & page size is doubled, making your site slow.
Other than this, the bridge theme can meet all your requirements to build a stylish website that attracts visitors. The designers have been outstanding in making such unique, smooth designs.
The theme is very simple to customize with the help of popular website builders like Elementor & WP Bakery. Even if you are a beginner, you can easily build a website as per your ideas without touching a line of code.
The stylish design makes it attractive to grab the visitor’s attention. No coding knowledge is required to customize the theme.
Bridge Theme Features:
The bridge theme is compatible and provides complete support for the WooCommerce plugin. You can create a striking eCommerce store using the admin interface and start selling.
The bridge theme offers a ton of shortcodes for specific functions. These shortcodes are categorized as Standard shortcodes, Presentational shortcodes, Slider shortcodes, Showcase shortcodes, Infographic shortcodes, and typography shortcodes. Almost any functionality is covered with these shortcodes, so you need not code from scratch.
Premium Plugins Included:
The bridge theme is also packed with 4 premium plugins for free. You need not purchase the popular and most useful plugins such as WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, & Timetable Responsive Schedule.
WPBakery Page Builder: Helps to build WordPress websites using Drag and Drop
Slider Revolution: Helps to create beautiful sliding sections on your website.
You can customize the formats of the blog as Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, & Audio. There is no endurance to the flexibility that you deserve.
There are 14 types of portfolio layouts – 7 single portfolio layouts and 7 portfolio list layouts. You can set the number of columns and use different animations to make it more eye-catching.
Customizable Headers & Mega Menu of Bridge Theme:
Bridge theme offers ten different header types with dark or light skins. They have their own set of options to meet every need. You can define styles for your menu with a side area, search functionality, full-screen menu, choose a wide menu layout with or without icons, CTA buttons, and more.
Other Features of WordPress Bridge Theme:
- Parallax Layers: Create multilayered sections that follow the movement of your mouse.
- WPML Ready & RTL Ready: Create multilingual websites with RTL support.
- Social: Enable social media icons and easy share functionality on your website pages.
- Responsive: Build a fully responsive website that works perfectly on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
- Child Theme: Included a dummy child theme to create your own.
- Masonry Gallery: Create a stunning link layout that leads to any page on your website.
- Retina Ready: Helps your website look awesome on high-density Retina displays and high-resolution screens.
- AJAX Animations ON/OFF: You choose between 4 fluid AJAX animated transitions between pages for a creative experience.
Bridge WordPress Theme Customer Reviews:
Amazing all the stuff that this template contains. Everything can be done.
The only thing is that you can’t mix & match different demos.
I had a problem with my site that wasn’t updated for a while. Customer service was able to fix it very quickly and answered multiple questions. Excellent job!
Also, Read Our Related Articles:
- How To Install A WordPress Theme (Using Different Methods)
- How To Choose A WordPress Theme – 10 Quick Methods
- WordPress SEO: How To Optimize Site For Better Rankings 2023 (Beginner Friendly)
The Bridge is a great WordPress theme with over 600 fully customizable starter templates. So start creating your website with the Bridge WordPress theme.